Ryan Schwartz is Chief Relationship Specialist at Ancient Wisdom for Modern Business as well as an associate coach.
“Email me with the button below and let’s have a conversation about increasing employee engagement, productivity and retention in your organization!”
Stay On Top Of Your Game, Continue To Learn And Grow, Take Care Of Yourself
As a leader with all of the stress and responsibility, how do you maintain a commanding and charismatic presence to inspire and motivate your team or organization?
How do you lead the organization and the individual in a way that gives them what they need to thrive with so much on your plate?
how do you handle (and hold) all of the challenges you face everyday taking care of and leading everyone else and still take care of yourself and your wellness?
Not easy tasks! But such is the life of a busy executive.
There is one practice that that will provide the foundation to stay on top of these challenges, ensure you take care of yourself, and help you sleep at night.
That practice is Mindfulness.
- It has been proven to reduce stress while increasing personal productivity. It opens you up to inspiration.
- It will increase clarity for better decision making, use of emotional intelligence and creativity because with less stress you’ll be anchored in your executive brain.
- Mindfulness will make it so much easier for you to leave work at work and enjoy your downtime.
- With our Instant Mindfulness Method™️ you’ll have the clarity and centeredness you need in the moment and no matter what is going on with work.
We customize our training on Mindfulness, Soft Skills and Emotional Intelligence based on your needs.
Email us to set up a call to discuss the transformation our mindfulness training for leaders.
Download The Executive Briefing On Our Mindfulness Advantage Program
Aetna discovered employees who took at least one mindfulness class had a…
- 28% reduction in stress
- 20% improvement in sleep quality
- 19% reduction in pain
- 62 minutes more productivity per week = $3000 per employee per year
- Healthcare costs dropped $2000 per employee per year
Using Ancient Wisdom principles we transform organizations into spirited cultures of purpose!
We achieve this by empowering individuals to become charismatic, mindful & passionate leaders.
To create a bridge to a new workplace where people are engaged, courageous & fulfilled in today’s world